Rooibos Rocks Peach Ice Pops Recipe
Rooibos is a very versatile tea, and we’re not just saying that because you can drink it either hot or cold. Apart from being a wholesome and refreshing drink that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle, it can also be used for making delicious ice pops that are hydrating, refreshing and healthy.
ROOIBOS ROCKS PEACH ICE POPS
Makes 8 ice pops
- 5 Rooibos Rocks teabags
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of peach concentrate
- Fresh peaches to garnish
- Pour 3 cups of boiling water over tea bags in a heat resistant jug.
- Let the tea steep for approximately 5 minutes and then remove bags and discard.
- Add sugar to hot water, stir until dissolved.
- Add peach concentrate and stir
- Once cooled, pour into prepared ice pops trays and place in the freezer (preferably overnight)
- To serve, remove the ice pops from the freezer and place on a tray served with sliced peaches to garnish.
- Works well with any other juice concentrate like mango, orange, berries… your choice and enjoy 😉
Share this post
- Tags: Rooibos Recipe