Rooibos Rocks Chia Pudding
Get ready to tame those sugar cravings with this silky, creamy Rooibos Rocks Chia Pudding. Chia seeds are a firm favorite in our home- jam packed with protein, Omega 3 fats and all 9 essential amino acids.
This recipe is super versatile, so play around with combinations you love!
ROOIBOS ROCKS CHIA PUDDING
- 1 1/2 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Chilled Rooibos Rocks Rooibos Tea
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup Berries and fresh fruit
- Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, Rooibos Rocks tea and maple syrup in bowl or jug. Stir well.
- Divide among 4 (6-ounce) jars. Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with a selection of fruit and berries and enjoy!
Let us know if you pick up the subtle vanilla taste in this gorgeous pudding thanks to the addition of our USDA Organic Rooibos Tea.
Share this post
- Tags: Rooibos recipes