ROOIBOS VANILLA PANNA COTTA
2 cups double cream
1/2 cup whole milk
3 Rooibos Rocks Rooibos Chai Teabags
1 vanilla pod, split lengthways, seeds scraped out
1/4 cup caster sugar
3 gelatine leaves
1. Place the cream, milk, teabags, vanilla pod & seeds and caster sugar in a saucepan. Gently heat for about 15 minutes.
2. Remove the teabags and vanilla pod.
3. Soak the gelatine in a small amount of cold water for a minute or two until soft. Squeeze out all the water and add it to the hot cream mixture. Stir gently until the gelatine is dissolved.
4. Strain the mixture through a sieve into a jug.
5. Pout into moulds, filling them to the brim. Refrigerate until set.
6. To serve, briefly dip the mould into hot water to loosen the panna cotta. Turn out onto a dessert plate and serve with fresh pomegranate, raspberries or peaches.