January is all about “out with the old and in with the new”, so why not get rid of some of those unhealthy toxins from your body too? Rooibos Rocks has a green detox tea recipe to help flush out those unwanted toxins, that’s not only easy to make but totally delicious too! Using our Green Rooibos Tea that’s organic, safe for pregnancy as well as caffeine and calorie free, this Green Detox juice will have you feeling fantastically full of energy in no time.
- 6 Green Rooibos Teabags
- 6 cups water
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp natural sweetener of choice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a large water pitcher, pour 6 cups of boiling water.
- Add in the sliced lemons, Green Rooibos Teabags, fresh mint leaves and natural sweetener.
- Let it steep for about 10 minutes before placing it in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
- When ready, bring out of the fridge and add 1 cup of ice cubes before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from DAILY FLOURISH