Winter’s coming – time for Fire & Spice!
In the north there’s a chill in the air, the nights are drawing in, and Halloween is fast approaching. Now is the time to discover our fragrant Chai blend of Organic Rooibos Tea, star anise, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, and a pop of pepper for a naturally sweet spiced tea. It’ll warm your bones as the wind whistles outside, and the white walkers roam the land.
Not all spirits, however, are spooky – alcoholic ones are very sociable and our Chai blend gets along with them rather well. You can have hours of fun trying to find the perfect combination or just settle for one of our favorites. It’s chilled but warming at the same time – just right for sharing with friends around a roaring fire while the trick-or-treaters are a foot.
THE CHAI ROOIBOS FIRE AND SPICE ROCKTAIL
- 3 cups of Rooibos Chai tea, chilled (6 teabags – steeped for 5 mins)
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 120ml vodka
- 30ml limoncello
- Cranberries and/or thinly sliced lemons for garnish
- Combine the chilled tea with the cranberry juice, vodka, and Limoncello.
- Shake over ice. Serve chilled in martini glasses, champagne flutes, or short tumblers.
- Garnish with the cranberries and lemons.
Share this post
- Tags: Rooibos Recipe