Posted by Rooibos Rocks on
Iced Rooibos Rocks with peaches
Summer officially started on June 1 st and Rooibos Rocks like a good ‘un when the heat is on. Roll over regular iced tea and make way for this recipe from the Rainbow Nation of South Africa! Rooibos is sweet enough as it is, despite being sugar free, but if you want to kick it up a notch just add just a little peach juice and a drizzle of honey to get your taste buds rollin’ and tumblin’!
Peach and Rooibos iced tea
- 4 organic and natural Rooibos Rocks Tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup of peach juice
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Ice blocks
- Sparkling water (of your choice)
- Peach slices
- Fresh mint leaves
- Add 4 Organic Rooibos Rocks Tea bags to 4 cups of boiling water. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and add 1/2 cup of peach juice.
- Leave the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, place your peach and Rooibos tea in the refrigerator.
- Fill your glass ¾ of the way up with your refrigerated peach and Rooibos tea.
- Throw in a few ice cubes.
- Pour in some sparkling water and stir well.
- Add honey to taste.
- Decorate with peach slices and mint leaves.
Ring the changes with Rooibos Rocks. This recipe works equally well with our spicy Chai mix, our fragrant Honeybush or deliciously light green Rooibos. And why stop at peach? Mango, Cranberry, Orange, Apple, Acai Berry…bring it on! Order your Rooibos Rocks now and mix it up!
Share this post
- Tags: Rooibos Recipe