Get summer-ready with this refreshing Rooibos
Chai Iced Tea recipe – it rocks!
Nothing hits the hot spot quite like this thirst-quenching “rocktail”. Sugar and spice and all things nice. Guaranteed to tickle your taste buds and chillax to the max.
- 4 Pints Water
- 8 Chai Rooibos teabags
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Star Anise Pods
- 1 Stick Cinnamon
- 4 oz sugar/sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 pt Apple Juice (optional)
- Place all the ingredients, except the apple juice, in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Strain the Rooibos mixture into a jug or container. Add the apple juice. Mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator until cold. Add some lemon slices, ice,
- Pour and Enjoy!
Makes about 2 Quarts