Brew your own Rooibos Rocks beauty treatment
Summer can be tough on the skin, but Rooibos Rocks comes to the rescue! Rich in beneficial antioxidants, enzymes, and minerals, it promotes healthy skin cell production, has anti-aging properties, and soothes inflammation. Drinking regular cuppas does you loads of good, inside and out – so no wonder it also makes a revitalizing, rejuvenating, and refreshing face mask!
- 50 mls boiling water
- 1 Rooibos Rocks tea bag
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of flour or cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Boil the water and add the teabag. Leave to brew until cool.
- Add vinegar, honey, and flour or cornstarch.
- Mix to make a smooth paste.
- Apply to face, neck, chest, and back.
- Leave the mixture on for ten minutes or more.