A healthy drink for kids that’s easy for Moms to prepare
As a Mom, you don’t feel good about letting your kids guzzle sugar laden sodas and fruit juices. But some days, when you’re rushed off your feet, you just don’t have the time to prepare anything more healthy. 🤦♀️ 😩
That’s why iced Rooibos Rocks is such a great solution! 🍹
It’s easy to prepare, you can keep a large jug ready in the refrigerator, the kids love it…and best of all, it’s free of sugar, caffeine, artificial flavorings, sweeteners, additives, and other nasties!
We have four delicious flavors to choose from - classic ruby red Natural Rooibos, fragrant Green Rooibos, spicy Chai Rooibos, and Mountain Honeybush. Not sure which your family will like best? Buy our variety tin and let them sample them all! 😍
ROOIBOS OR HONEYBUSH ICED TEA
- 4 Pints Water
- 8 Rooibos teabags (Natural Rooibos, Green Rooibos, Chai Rooibos or Mountain Honeybush)
- Bring water to the boil then steep the tea bags for 5 minutes
- Remove teabags
- Allow the tea to cool then pour into a jug
- Place in the refrigerator and chill until cold.
This is the basic recipe but you can vary it as much as you like – simply add imagination!
- Serve with ice and a few slices of lemon.
- Mix in a favorite fruit juice such as apple, orange, pineapple (but be aware that this will contain a bit of sugar)
- Put it in your children’s water bottles and thermos for health on the go.
- You can also use the cold Rooibos as a base for all kinds of delicious smoothies. These recipes are not sugar free but the lovely fresh and natural ingredients offer a host of health benefits.