Why go caffeine free?
Various research studies tell us that as people age they may become caffeine intolerant and, for a variety of medical reasons, physicians, nutritionists and health & wellness coaches recommend avoiding products that contain caffeine.
And that includes traditional black and green tea. Whilst caffeine levels are lower than coffee, TEA STILL CONTAINS CAFFEINE.
Even though it undergoes a chemical process to extract the caffeine, decaffeinated tea, still retains an amount of caffeine.
So, what can you do?
Rooibos tea is a pure and natural healthy alternative to traditional black and green tea and the best part about it is that it contains absolutely NO CAFFEINE whatsoever.
A study conducted at South Africa’s Cape Peninsula of Technology found that drinking six cups of Rooibos tea a day is positively beneficial to cardiovascular health and lowers the risk of developing heart disease.
What's more, Rooibos tea tastes delicious; it's very versatile as it can be enjoyed either hot or iced and has a multitude of health benefits.
Feel the Goodness with Rooibos Rocks!
Read our Rooibos Rocking blogs!
❤️ Roy Bush tells us ❤️
Why Rooibos Rocks!
What people are saying!
Great healthy alternative for kids!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“I was really excited when I found this tea. I can drink it all day because it has 0 caffeine. I like drinking it hot, and iced. My two year old even likes to drink it iced. It is great for him because again it has no caffeine, and it has a naturally sweet flavor, unlike other teas, which can be bitter. Seriously the best rooibos I have had, and I drink a lot of tea.”
—Paul Baron, Loveland, Colorado
- We’re a family business that puts our heart and soul into everything we do
Rooibos has Geographic Indicator (GI) status – South Africa is the only place in the world where it grows naturally
- We live near the Rooibos farms and only select Grade A Superior Quality Rooibos
- Rooibos Rocks is Certified Organic and GMO free by USDA
- No artificial additives, coloring or preservatives
- Sustainable packaging that’s recyclable
- Sustainable and plastic free teabags that are 100% organic and compostable
- Sustainably farmed to protect the unique biodiversity of the Cederberg region
- Ethically produced to provide employment, income, schooling and housing for local indigenous people
- We blend the best leaves from several farms to achieve consistent flavor and quality
Why Rooibos Rocks is gaining such populariTEA
- Deliciously refreshing and naturally sweet despite being sugar-free – enjoy it hot, iced, in smoothies, cocktails and cookery
- Creates moments of calm in a world of crazy – caffeine-free and reduces cortisol levels to help you relax and sleep better
- Research suggests its unique biochemistry can possibly help reduce the risk of high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes and other serious conditions
- Anti-inflammatory and antihistamine properties that help with skin complaints, digestive problems and allergies
- Safe and beneficial for moms-to-be, bumps, infants and kids
- Crammed with antioxidants that can boost your immune system and help you fight off infection